HOME HEALTH THERAPY EDUCATION
Home Health Therapy has undergone significant changes in the areas of regulation, payment methodology and the level of scrutiny placed on the work we do. What has not, and should not change is the commitment to meeting the needs of the people we serve. In home therapy services are an integral component of effective patient management as part of an interdisciplinary team approach to care. Breaking down barriers to ensure the patient remains the driving force of care improves the quality of life for all involved.
Kornetti & Krafft Health Care Solutions is an active partner with organizations committed to moving home and community based care forward during these times of change. As therapists with more than 40 combined years of experience specifically in the delivery and management of home health care, we are determined to help agencies to be the best they can be clinically, operationally, and financially.
Here are some of our focus areas and products:
- Clinical Excellence
- The team approach to medication management, wound care and monitoring of vital signs.
- Competency programs for therapy specific test and measures.
- OASIS C and C1 data collection AND integration into practice with an outcomes focus.
- Operational Issues
- Documentation audits – defending medical necessity, OASIS accuracy, outcome management and compliance reviews
- Training in leading an interdisciplinary team and managing in home therapy specific challenges and opportunities
- Outsourced therapy specific management
- Financial Stability
- Revenue protection through documentation audits and trainings
- In Home Therapy utilization analysis
- Specific tools and training regarding therapy reassessments where compliance directly impact payment
There are many choices available for in home therapy consulting and education but none with the experience and passion that drives Kornetti & Krafft Health Care Solutions. We would love to hear about your agency and help you reach your goals.
Third Party Endorsements:
Evidence-Based Therapy Conference Review, Pennsylvania Homecare Association